Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One week left in the USA

Today is a big day for two reasons.

#1.) Today officially marks the big "one week until I leave" milestone. Oh. My. Gosh.

#2.) I got my host family's information today! I'm living with a woman named Rosario and her two kids, a 10-year-old girl and a 7-year-old boy. I asked my friend Michele (who studied abroad in Granada this past summer) if she knew anything about them, and she said that she's pretty sure they were her friend's host family and that they are wonderful... what a relief! Apparently the kids are adorable and very interactive, which I would love! I'm very excited to get to meet them. I have to figure out a gift to bring Rosario and gifts for the kids this week.

Starting to feel less and less like I'm going to throw up and starting to get more and more excited!

2 comments:

Patty said...

We got so much accomplished today (stock up at Target and new shoes) despite the several inches of snow and cold weather. I am glad you are going where the weather is better than this!

Anonymous said...

ahh! yay for a good host family!