Friday, March 27, 2009

Back!!

Ahhhh I apologize apologize apologize for the lack of blogging this week. Matt and I had an AMAZING week and there will definitely be a loooooong entry about it in the near future. I dropped Matt off at the airport this morning and then Breezy and I spent the morning reminiscing about the awesome week, watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 on my computer, eating lunch at TGIFridays (a cheeseburger not made of pork!!!!!!!!!) and buying snacks/dinner food/pop/wine at the alimentacion to prepare for our night of watching The Office and more Jon and Kate in our Madrid hotel. Not the most Euro way to do Madrid, but definitely what we need after our tough morning :-)

More details to come, I promise!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I think we need an intervention for your Jon and Kate plus addiction. She is truly a horrible individual. However, if she provides diversion for you, so be it. Looking forward to reading the tome you've posted. Love, Susie